Happy Spring! We cannot believe it has been a whole year since we have been able to have clients into the building. Our one year curbside anniversary was on March 16th. That was a rough day for all of us last year, and, we’re sure, all of you as well. Luckily, things are starting to look a little brighter! While we do not yet have a date set for when we will be allowing people into the building, our staff has been able to start getting vaccinated. And pretty soon the general public will also have access to vaccines! There is finally light at the end of this tunnel! We will keep you updated once we have a plan to open our doors, but please be patient. We want to make sure we aren’t opening up too early, so we will continue to monitor recommendations from our government and the CDC. Since we are able to provide excellent care without having extra humans in the building, there is no rush to have people inside. We will make an announcement once we have a plan for opening. In the meantime, please continue to follow our curbside protocol:
- Call upon arrival for your appointment so that a receptionist can get you checked in.
- A technician will call you back once we are ready to start your pet’s appointment. They’ll ask you a few questions, and then ask you to meet them outside the front door to hand off your pet. **Please wear a mask when interacting with our staff.**
- Head back to your vehicle (or find a spot to wait outside) and wait for a doctor to call you.
- The doctor will call to go over their findings, discuss a plan, and answer any questions you might have.
- Once all your questions have been answered, the doctor and technicians will move forward with treatment while a receptionist gives you a call. We will take payment over the phone via credit card (cash/check is okay, too, just communicate with the receptionist), and go over any medication we’re sending home.
- We’ll then meet you outside our front door to hand off your pet as well as any medication/food they need.
If you are stopping by to pick up food or medication, same concept applies! Please give us at least 24 hours notice when requesting a refill of medication or prescription food, so that we can have it ready when you arrive. When you do arrive to pick up, give us a call rather than coming inside the building. We’ll take payment over the phone, and set your items on our pick up table outside.
Thank you, again, for all of your patience and understanding during this difficult year!