Welcome to Lyndale Animal Hospital
We offer services in general practice for cats and dogs including preventative health care, internal medicine, surgery, dentistry, and radiology.
We are proud to offer the following services to all of our dog and cat patients depending on their individual needs.
- Routine Physical Exams
- Vaccinations based on lifestyle and risk
- Parasite control
- Blood work (in house and send out)
- Fecal examination
- Cytology and histology (in house and send out)
- X-rays (orthopedic and soft tissue)
- Spays and Neuters
- Other soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries
- Routine professional cleaning
- Dental x-rays
- Tooth extractions
Acupuncture has been researched in the treatment of a number of diseases commonly afflicting our veterinary patients, and can be an invaluable tool in treating arthritis, neurologic conditions, acute and chronic pain, and diseases of the skin and gastrointestinal system…
We schedule services with board certified surgeons and radiologists for advanced services such as orthopedic surgeries to be performed on site at our hospital for your convenience.